For beginning your Halloween event, begin with an insect recipe as a starter: Some mummified grasshoppers.
We got this recipe in mind for a long time and we thought that it was the perfect moment!
Who said that we need to make things complicated for tasty recipes? For these mummified grasshoppers, you’ll only need a box of your favourite grasshoppers’ box and half of a pizza dough.
Ingredients for 15 mummified crispy grasshoppers
- One box of grasshoppers for cooking or one box of your favourite seasoned grasshoppers
- ½ of a pizaa dough
Preparation of your Halloween’s insect recipe
- Start by gently taking off your grasshopper wings. If you don’t know how to proceed, here is the guide !
- Season the pizza dough with your favourite spice et cut in small bands.
- Wrap your grasshoppers
- Cook in the oven for 10 to 15 min at 170°C
- Take of the oven once the dough has crispen.
- That’s ready ! Serve it hot for an enhanced flavour.
After your crispy grasshoppers, will you enjoy a tombstone verrine ?