JIMINI’S PASTA RECIPES – Courgette, Pea & Mint Pasta
One of the reasons our insect pasta is so good is that you don’t need to add much to it. We like to do all the hard work, so that you don’t have to! This is a delightfully fresh recipe, with the summery flavours of pea and mint. It’s a simple dish that’s just as good cold as it is hot. AND, because the pasta is already packed with 18% protein you can just enjoy it with some simple veggies.
2 portions JIMINI’S Conchiglie Rigate Insect Pasta
1 large courgette
120g frozen peas
Small handful of mint
Salt and pepper
1. Put a pan of well-salted water on to boil and cook JIMINI’S pasta according the the instructions on the pack.
2. Meanwhile using the coarse side of your grater, grate all of your courgette.
3. Heat a glug of olive in a frying pan and then add the courgette along with the garlic.
4. Once the courgette has softened slightly, add the frozen peas. These will cook through in the frying pan so there is no need to boil them first.
5. Cook everything in the pan until the peas are heated through but still nice and bright green.
6. Add your cooked pasta to the pan along with the mint and toss everything together. Season well with salt and pepper.
7. Drizzle with a little olive oil to serve.
Really you could add any summer vegetables you fancy in here such as asparagus, broad beans, green beans, fennel, spinach…the list goes on and on. We’re getting hungry again already!
Be the first to post a comment