The One Pan Pasta, also called pastasotto, is a dish where the pasta are cooked at the same time as the vegetables. Easy as a pie! This time the secret ingredient are our crispy grasshoppers cooked in olive oil and the vegetables.
An insect recipe : The grasshoppers One Pan Pasta with cooked vegetables
Our recipe of one-pan pasta grasshoppers:
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking : 10 min
Ingredients for pasta with grasshoppers for 4 persons
- 360 g of Penne
- 1 Box of grasshoppers for cooking
- 2 cl of olive oil
- 300 g of cherry tomatoes
- 8 Tomatoes confit
- 8 marinated artichokes
- 2 clovers of garlic
- 1 onion
- 10 g of butter
- ½ bunch of basil
- 1 litre of water
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of pepper
Let’s get ready to cook some insects
- Take off the grasshoppers’ wings.
- Cut the tomatoes in 4 quarters.
- Peel off the garlic cloves and chop it finely.
- Cisel finely the onion.
- Take off the leaves and chisel the basil.
- In a big pot, cook the grasshoppers with some olive oil. Set them aside in a bowl.
- In the same pot, add the butter the garlic cloves, the chopped onions with a pinch of salt until they’re tender.
- Add the pasta, the tomates and the artichokes.
- Pour the water and put to boiling, then reduce heat and stir the pasta to let them absorb all the flavours.
- Cook the pasta for approximately 5 minutes “Al dente !”.
- Finally add the grasshoppers and some basil.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serve as soon it’s ready to keep the creaminess.
Be the first to post a comment